Terms and conditions

Dear Guest,
We would like to mention a couple of things to ensure you an enjoyable experience.

Check-in & Check-out times

Check in 14h – 22h
Check-out: until 11h
Reservation policy

When making a reservation, the website user undertakes to submit a valid e-mail address and authorizes us to use it for notifications in relation to the booking and confirming information. If the user is not available by e-mail or phone or submits a wrong or an invalid e-mail address, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.

Payment and cancellation options
Individual reservations (up to 3 rooms)

1.  Option: “FREE cancellation – pay at the hotel”
This payment and cancellation option is available only for reservations of
up to 3 rooms (individual reservations). Reservations, completed with this option, can be cancelled without any cancellation fees up to 24 hours prior to arrival.

In case of cancellation within 24 hours or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged. Payment in hotel (on the spot) is possible by credit card or with cash (EUR only). 
2.  Option: “Non-refundable”
Reservations completed with this option require full advance payment at the time of booking, no cancellations or changes are possible.

If the credit card information is incorrect or cannot be charged for some other reason, the hotel is entitled to cancel the reservation. If the reservation includes contact details, the hotel will inform the customer about this issue and ask for new credit card information.

Please note that if the guest cancels or modifies the reservation, or in case of
no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.

Group reservations (more than 3 rooms)
Hotel Mrak welcomes group business, but due to the size of our hotel, we ask that you contact the hotel directly for group reservations (sales@hotelmrak.si or 00386 1 4219650). This way, we can do our best to accommodate your group needs (also other requests such as Half board, city tours, etc). A reservation for 3 or more rooms, whether booked by one reservation or multiple reservations, is considered a group. Groups must contact the hotel Sales Office for reservations in order to receive special services and group rates. Group services are not available if the reservations are booked electronically or via the internet and may be canceled at the hotel’s discretion. For group reservations, different guarantee and cancellation policies may apply.

Special payment and cancellation conditions apply for all reservations that consist of 3 or more rooms.

For reservations made more than 30 days prior to arrival, a mandatory 30% deposit is requested after the reservation is made. This deposit is refundable for up to 30 days prior to arrival, after which time it is non-refundable in the form of the cancellation fee. The remaining 70% (or balance) payment must be settled at least 14 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable.

For reservations made under 30 days prior to arrival, immediate prepayment is requested in full amount and is fully non-refundable.
Proforma for pre-payment and additional information will be sent to the customer’s provided email by our Reservations team (sales@hotelmrak.si; Tel + 386 1 4219650). Pre-payment is possible via bank transfer or credit card charge. If the customer’s provided contact data is invalid or not active, the hotel is entitled to cancel the reservation.

Additional offer policy
All additional offer is available upon request and availability.

Hotel Policy
To ensure your enjoyment, the Hotel Mrak Ljubljana has a »Commitment to Calm« in guest rooms and public areas. Complaints from other guests about excessive noise can result in the noisy party being asked to leave the hotel immediately with no refund.

The Hotel Mrak Ljubljana is a nonsmoking hotel. A 200 € cleaning fee will be applied to your bill for smoking of any substance.

We place pride on offering our guests clean rooms. You agree that excessive stains or damage to our property will result in a minimum 50 € cleaning fee but depend on the damage.

Extra charges billed to guest room will be settled at time of check out.

Parking in front of the hotel is chargeable €16/night and it is a responsibility of the vehicle owner and the hotel is not liable for any damages. Reservation for the parking is required.

Pets are allowed with prior agreement (limited number of rooms). The extra charge is 15 EUR per stay.

Hotel does not take responsibility for personal belongings, money and valuables of the guests in the hotel or for their vehicles in the parking area.

Payment data:
Hotel Mrak d.o.o., Rimska cesta 4, Ljubljana; Tax number: SI 96109505;
Transaction account open at Nova Ljubljanska Banka (NLB)
IBAN: SI56 029220010854877